Saturday 30 November 2013

Pioneer VSA - E03 Amp Remote Price

I have a Pioneer VSA - E03 AV Amp that I'm selling. It's a superb Amp. While doing a bit of research online I strayed off a little and found out that the VSA - E03 remote is programmable so it can be used to control other devices like Televisions, other Amps etc. So it's definitely a good remote. However, the price I seen someone selling it for was unbelievable. On Amazon the price of a Pioneer VSA - E03 Remote is over £***. If you don't believe me search in Google for: PIONEER VSA-E03 Original Remote Control. Or just click the following link to see it for sale on Amazon UK: PIONEER VSA-E03 Original Remote Control.


Why is the remote so expensive when you can buy the Amp with the remote included for around £40 - £50 on eBay..I figure it's probably because they have now been discontinued so are hard to get as a single item. Either that or the seller is just over pricing his stock. But over £*** for the remote- that's just crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Not within my budget!

sq said...

may as well buy a new AMP

Popular Posts